Hello guys, welcome to NAJ Entertainment’s Official Website. Today in this article we will publish some top sayings proverb (Nepali Myths) Part 2 that is still prevailing in our society. We Nepalese, in fact, still believe the traditional riots or rules made by our ancestors. All the myths are considered as a health point of view, to enhance the personal health, hygiene, behavior and to make ownself adjustable in the society. Although a fewer people take it negatively, it has a lot of positive effect in our health and lifestyle, as mentioned by our grandparents. Click here to see the first part.
So let’s begin here:
1. Do not use a broom in the night or evening time, otherwise, The Goddess Laxmi won’t come up to your home.
2. Do not look at the broken mirror, otherwise, your fortune will break like the mirror (you’ll be unfortunate)
3. Girls should not comb their hair in the night time otherwise they will get old aged husband in their life
4. Whistling in the evening or night time means giving an invitation to the ghost.
5. Do not touch any animal in the night time
6. Never Join two brooms together, it is the sign of bad luck.
7. Never ask a person where is he going, once he is ready to move on. It is the sign of bad luck.
8. It is the sign of bad luck if a cat passes by on your way.
9. Do not show empty utensils to the person who is on the way to go somewhere for a good work.
10. You will get a chance to eat meat if you mistakenly bite your tongue.
So how did you find all these myths? Astonishing and amazing right? Yes, still our grandparents, my parents and even some of us believe all these facts, even though they are not approved scientifically. We can never go out of the saying or tales of our parents, no matter how hard we try.
We will bring back some new myths in another part. Mention and share with your friends and add some in the comments section below.