Everyone is interested to know about the exact date of SEE examination held on Chaitra 2073 by NEB, Sanothimi. NEB has clearly said that the result will be published by the first week of Ashar, most probable on the first Friday of Ashar. If not then the result will be published on the first sunday of Ashar, but high chances to be published on the first Friday of Ashar between 10 AM to 4 PM.
This is the second year of SEE. Result will be as per the *Grading system* . Here is the grade sheet for SEE result:
Grade sheet for SEE
- A+ = 90% and above (Grade Point 4.0) (Remark : Outstanding)
- A = 89% to 80% (Grade Point 3.6) (Remark : Excellent)
- B+ = 79% to 70% (Grade Point 3.2) (Remark : V Good)
- B = 69% to 60% (Grade Point 2.8) (Remark : Good)
- C+ = 59% to 50% (Grade Point 2.4) (Remark : Above Average)
- C = 49% to 40% (Grade Point 2.0) (Remark : Average)
- D+ = 39% to 30% (Grade Point 1.6) (Remark : Below Average)
- D = 29% to 20% (Grade Point 1.2) (Remarks: Above Insufficient)
- E = 19% and below (Grade Point 0.8) (Remark : Insufficient)
So after result publication you can see your SEE result through SMS and here are some steps how to check that:
1. For NTC Users, go to the message box and type SEE <Space> symbol number with an alphabetical letter and send it to 1400.
For example, Type SEE 01523661A and send it to 1400.
2. For Ncell Users, go to the message box and type SEE <Space> symbol number followed by an alphabetical letter and send it to 8080.
For example, Type SEE 01523661A and send it to 8080.
3. For Sparrow SMS Service from both NTC and Ncell. Type SEE <Space> Symbol number and SMS to 35001.
For example, Type SEE 01523661A and send it to 35001.
For more info, stick with us.