10 Facts About Nepali Cricket Team You Have To Know !
Cricket is now being the center of attraction for many Nepalese youths .
It’s fever is drastically increasing due to the actively participation of Nepal National Cricket Team in different tournaments .Therefore, we present you the 10 Facts about Nepali Cricket Team You Have To Know !
1) Sompal Kami , the fast bowler of Nepal has the world record of scoring highest
individual score in T20 International Match coming at No 10 and he scored 40 runs
of 31 balls against Hong Kong .
2) Mehboob Alam owns the world record of claiming all 10 wickets in a One day
match against Mozambique in 2008 ICC World Cricket League Division Five . He gave 12 runs and stopped their innings in 12 runs .
3) Nepal higgest score in T20 International is against Singapore in 2013 ACC
Twenty20 Cup . Nepal scored 210 runs loosing 5 wickets .
4) Another highest total of Nepali Cricket Team in a One Day International is against Bhutan in the 2003 ACC Emerging Nations Tournament where Nepal scored 397 runs loosing 8 wickets .
5) Nepal bowled out Myanmar just for 10 runs in 12.1 overs and chased the target in
2 balls in the 2006 ACC Trophy, Five extras was the top-scorer for the match.
6) Shakti Gauchan is the one and only Nepali Cricket Player to give trial in IPL (Indian Premier Leauge) so far and the club was Rajasthan Royals .
7) Raju Khadka, the first Nepali Cricket Player to score an International Century
against Bhutan and his score was 105 runs of just 50 balls .
8) Mehboob Alam’s 88 runs off the 41 balls against Saudi Arabia played in 2011 ACC
Twenty-20 is the highest individual Twenty20 score for Nepal.
9) 2010 ICC World League Division Five is the first major tournaments Nepal won by
defeating USA in finals and the match was played in Kathmandu .
10) Nepal secures 20th position in the ICC Rankings .
The above are the 10 Facts About Nepalese Cricket Team You Should Know .